Historical Tours The New York Immigrant Experience : Trace the Path of America's Heritage Paperback / softback
Part of the Touring History series
These history travel guides provide an introduction discussing the history and preservation of the present-day site and facilities and include a detailed, walking tour interspersed with first-hand accounts about the cemetery and events that have taken place there.
A timeline runs through the walking tour giving descriptions of key personalities who conceived, planned and designed the area with brief and colorful biographies.
Also included is information that visitors to the site need to know about planning a trip there, including where to stay, eat, and what to see nearby.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 98 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 15/04/2015
- Category: Museum, historic sites, gallery & art guides
- ISBN: 9781493012978
- EPUB from £12.43