In BUSHCRAFT SURVIVAL Ray Mears travels to some of the most remote and beautiful wildernesses in the world, and experiences first hand the survival techniques of different indigenous cultures.
From the Hudson Bay in Canada, via Tanzania and the jungles of Venezuela, to the moors and highlands of Britain, BUSHCRAFT SURVIVAL explores a range of locations and techniques from indigenous peoples.
Drawing on centuries of knowledge as well as his own experience, Ray demonstrates how our enjoyment of the wilderness comes through respect for our surroundings and the people, plants and animals that live there.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, full colour photographs throughout
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
- Publication Date: 10/04/2006
- Category: Outdoor survival skills
- ISBN: 9780340834817