The Blasket Island Guide Paperback / softback
The Blasket Islands are famous for their writers, lore and unique location off the south-west tip of Ireland.
This guide is perfect for anyone who wants to explore the Great Blasket Island, learn its history and discover what has captivated visitors and residents in this special place.
Written by acknowledged experts and illustrated throughout in colour.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 5 Maps; 59 Halftones, color
- Publisher: O'Brien Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/05/2011
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781847172167