The Fundamentals of Judo Paperback / softback
The Fundamentals of Judo identifies the essential techniques that define Judo as a fighting art and looks at how students should practise and develop these key skills. The core techniques are analysed in depth and through step-by-step photography for the benefit of both beginner and experienced Judo players. The analysis of each technique reflects Ray Stevens' detailed technical knowledge and experience as a Judo player.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 250 colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/12/2012
- Category: Oriental martial arts
- ISBN: 9781847974143