How to train the Perfect Parents Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Rebecca Ashdown
Rebecca Ashdown's The Perfect Parents is every child's guide to raising model parents.
It's easy - just follow Mimi's simple steps. Sometimes, Mimi's parents don't seem to get the hang of all that training, but Mimi knows her rigorous routine of strict discipline has worked when her parents agree to get her a puppy . . . Suddenly the roles are reversed and Mimi has to learn that being trained is sometimes very hard work.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 40 pages, 160gsm woodfree and cover with matt lam and spot UV
- Publisher: Templar Publishing
- Publication Date: 03/05/2018
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781783708338