Pirate Things to Make and Do Paperback / softback
Part of the Things To Make And Do series
A swashbuckling new edition in the phenomenally successful "Usborne Activities" series, this fun-filled book is perfect for boys and girls who yearn for a life on the ocean wave!
It is packed with piratey projects such as pirate finger-puppets, a booty-filled treasure chest and a pirate ship painting.
It also features dressing-up ideas including a pirate hat, eye-patch, sword and telescope.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 34 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/08/2011
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9781409538936