The Costume Supervisor's Toolkit : Supervising Theatre Costume Production from First Meeting to Final Performance Hardback
Part of the The Focal Press Toolkit Series series
The Costume Supervisor's Toolkit explores the responsibilities of a Costume Supervisor within a theatrical, opera or dance production company.
Rebecca Pride provides an insight into all manner of processes, beginning with a definition of the role, and offers explanations of the timeline from the first design meetings, leading all the way up to managing fittings and final rehearsals.
This how-to guide outlines best working practices, including building a team and creating a Costume Bible, whilst also providing helpful resources such as sizing guides, a list of useful addresses, and case studies from renowned theatrical organizations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 170 pages, 3 Line drawings, color; 47 Halftones, color; 1 Halftones, black and white; 1 Tables, colo
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/07/2018
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781138182608
- Paperback / softback from £26.85
- EPUB from £26.99
- PDF from £26.99