Seems Like Scrappy : The Look You Love with Fat Quarters and Precuts Paperback / softback
Love the scrappy look? Enjoy the convenience of precuts? Here's the perfect combination of those two elements.
Talented designer Rebecca Silbaugh is back with more of the fabulous patterns that made Seamingly Scrappy such a hit.
This time she spotlights an even broader selection of precut fabrics--including hexagons!
Achieve a delightfully scrappy look--even without a fabric stash--using precuts Expert tips for successful scrap quilts, including how to mix textures and add a pop of color Concise instructions for 14 eye-catching quilts in a variety of sizes and fabric styles
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Martingale & Company
- Publication Date: 03/09/2015
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781604685855