Eating Disorder in Males Hardback
Eating disorders in males are a complex phenomenon.
Eating disorders are less common in males than in females, occurring generally 10 times more frequently in women than in men.
In spite of similar symptoms in men and women, men are less likely to be primarily diagnosed as suffering from an eating disorder and they risk to be under-diagnosed.
This new and unique book reviews research on the epidemiology, clinical features, risk factors, weight and shape concerns, body dissatisfaction and a particular male anxiety on muscle mass on the topic of eating disorders in males.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 202 pages, tables, diagrams
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers Inc
- Publication Date: 05/07/2011
- Category: Eating disorders & therapy
- ISBN: 9781616684891
- Paperback / softback from £57.29