How to Keep Your Horse Calm and Relaxed : Techniques for Hacking, Schooling and Competing Paperback / softback
by Renate Ettl
For riders who want to handle horses safely and for a rider to be as safe as possible and to avoid accidents, a horse must be obedient and respect discipline.
This book is not only a guide for safety-conscious riders who want an obedient horse, but also offers advice, plenty of exercises and a profound knowledge of a horse's natural behaviour.
Step-by-step, it explains how to train a horse to be a pleasure to own.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 52 colour
- Publisher: Cadmos Equestrian
- Publication Date: 01/09/2006
- Category: Riding, showjumping & horsemanship
- ISBN: 9783861279204