Southern Arizona's Most Haunted Paperback / softback
Descend into three of the most haunted cities in Southern Arizona: Bisbee, Tombstone, and Tucson.
Discover Bisbee's Lady in White ghost who saved the lives of three children, Tombstone's Swamper who hid his silver and is bound to keep others from finding it, and the ghost of a woman who smells like roses in Tucson's Hotel Congress.
Learn about these and 41 other hauntings, portals, shadow people, poltergeist, and object ghosts.
Come along for the tour... if you dare.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 60 b/w photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/02/2010
- Category: Unexplained phenomena / the paranormal
- ISBN: 9780764334160