The Cross-Entropy Method : A Unified Approach to Combinatorial Optimization, Monte-Carlo Simulation and Machine Learning Hardback
Part of the Information Science and Statistics series
Rubinstein is the pioneer of the well-known score function and cross-entropy methods. Accessible to a broad audience of engineers, computer scientists, mathematicians, statisticians and in general anyone, theorist and practitioner, who is interested in smart simulation, fast optimization, learning algorithms, and image processing.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 301 pages, 60 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 301 p. 60 illus. With online files/update.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 28/07/2004
- Category: Operational research
- ISBN: 9780387212401
- Paperback / softback from £114.85
- PDF from £115.18