Breaking Down the Barriers : Art in the 1990s Paperback / softback
by Richard Cork
Richard Cork is one of the most serious, most influential, and best-informed art critics in Britain today.
These four volumes contain a selection of his articles from the seventies, eighties, nineties, and the year 2000.
The result is a fascinating chronicle and invaluable record of a turbulent period that gives an overview and survey of British art and its reception over the past thirty years which is wholly unprecedented in its scope.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 656 pages, 150 b-w illus.
- Publisher: Yale University Press
- Publication Date: 11/05/2003
- Category: Art & design styles: from c 1960
- ISBN: 9780300095104