At Home With Times Tables Mixed media product
At Home With Times Tables is a fun activity workbook for children, aged 5-7 years, to do at home.
Using different themes and a variety of tasks such as matching, join-the-dots, and colouring, children will learn their tables, from 2 to 10.
The illustrated step-by-step activities are simple enough for children to work through on their own, or equally perfect to do together with an adult giving encouragement.
Useful tips support adults so that they can encourage learning gently - plus there are more than enough funky stickers to reward your child as they complete each activity!
This book is ideal to build confidence in maths at primary school.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 32 pages, Full Colour
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 12/07/2012
- Category: Educational: Mathematics & numeracy: times tables
- ISBN: 9780192733344