Ineptitude, Conformity, and Obfuscation : The Fraud of Teacher Evaluation in the Public Schools Hardback
This book tells the story of teacher evaluation from the perspective of a high school principal, one who has been an active participant in the process.
Teacher evaluation is a fraud and this book explains why and how it can be fixed.
This book begins with a historical perspective, followed by a description of what is wrong with the currently applied process.
It ends with suggestions for making the process workable and productive.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 214 pages, 1 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 11/01/2019
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9781475841596
- Paperback / softback from £17.15
- EPUB from £70.20