Emerging Perspectives in Art Therapy : Trends, Movements, and Developments Paperback / softback
Emerging Perspectives in Art Therapy aims to document newly emerging trends in the field of art therapy and to offer a vision of the future practices.
This exciting new volume contains a diverse selection of chapters written to examine the current transitional phase of the profession where new paradigms of thinking and research methods are emerging due to the continued examination of old assumptions and development of new knowledge.
Specific attention is paid to emergent knowledge in the areas of neuropsychological applications, philosophical foundations, research, multicultural and international practices, and art as therapy in allied professions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 182 pages, 8 Halftones, color; 24 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2017
- Category: Counselling & advice services
- ISBN: 9781138652354