The Road to War : The Origins of World War II Paperback / softback
Hailed on publication as a thought-provoking, authoritative analysis of the true beginnings of the Second World War, this revised edition of The Road to War is essential reading for anyone interested in this momentous period of history.
Taking each major nation in turn, the book tells the story of their road to war; recapturing the concerns, anxieties and prejudices of the statesmen of the thirties.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 576 pages, 16pp b/w photographs; app 20 integrated maps and illustrations
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 03/09/2009
- Category: General & world history
- ISBN: 9781845951306
- EPUB from £9.49