KS3 Maths Study Guide - Higher Paperback / softback
Edited by Richard Parsons
This CGP Study Guide explains everything students need to know for Key Stage Three Maths - all fully up-to-date for the new curriculum from September 2014 onwards.
It's ideal for students working at a higher level (it covers what would have been called Levels 5-8 in the pre-2014 curriculum).
Every topic is explained with clear, friendly notes and worked examples, and there's a range of practice questions to test the crucial skills.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 108 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Coordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP)
- Publication Date: 26/11/1998
- Category: Mathematics & numeracy
- ISBN: 9781841460307