Theological Institutes Paperback / softback
Part of the Lexham Classics series
Theological Institutes was a critical landmark in the development of Methodist doctrine. Originally published in 1823 in four volumes, Watson's work was the first attempt to systematize John Wesley's theology.
Influencing and guiding the later systematic theological work for Methodist theology, Watson's Institutes was the main Methodist textbook for systematic theological studies and remained a primary text for over 50 years after his death.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 1904 pages
- Publisher: Faithlife Corporation
- Publication Date: 28/10/2018
- Category: Christian theology
- ISBN: 9781683591207
- Paperback / softback from £20.95
- Hardback from £26.95
- Paperback from £29.15