Introduction to Telemedicine, second edition Paperback / softback
In rural and sparsely populated countries, telemedicine can be a vital and life-saving link to health care, and in those regions where demands on hospitals are ever increasing, it can provide a safe and comfortable alternative to hospital-based therapy.
The second edition of this introductory guide to telemedicine and telecare services is invaluable to new practitioners in this growing field of medicine.
The book describes the benefits of telemedicine and highlights the potential problems.
The authors provide numerous examples of how telemedicine is used in the United States, Australia, and Scandinavia.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 226 pages, >35 Figures
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/04/2006
- Category: Medical study & revision guides & reference material
- ISBN: 9781853156779
- EPUB from £34.19
- PDF from £34.19