Duty-Split Approach in Robotic Surgery Paperback / softback
Mini-invasive surgery deserves increasing attention to lower post-operative stays in hospitals and to lessen fall-off complications.
This new book is devoted to surgical robotics, with a focus on technology and design issues of the remote-mode operation assistants.
The investigation leads to define the technical characteristics of a CRHA, co-robotic handling appliance, to be purposely developed, to support the duty-split approach surgical planner.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 57 pages, b/w photos, tables & charts
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers Inc
- Publication Date: 01/07/2010
- Category: Surgical techniques
- ISBN: 9781616682323