Speaking for Patients and Carers : Health Consumer Groups and the Policy Process Paperback / softback
Speaking for Patients and Carers draws on original research and is based on a theoretical framework taken from sociology and politics.
It examines health consumer groups in the context of specific conditions: Arthritis and related conditions, cancer, heart and circulatory disease, maternity and childbirth, and mental health.
It also analyzes their interaction with government, health professionals and the media, and assesses their impact on policy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 349 pages, XVI, 349 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 11/11/2004
- Category: Medicine: general issues
- ISBN: 9780333968291
- Hardback from £70.25
- PDF from £31.49