Return to Leeds Paperback / softback
Edited by Stephen J. Chapman
Part of the Railway Memories series
Offers a look at the ever changing Leeds railway scene over a span of 50 years from the late 1940s to the 1990s.
In 217 top quality photographs, this book features not only many steam trains of the past but diesels, electrics, stations, locomotive depots and goods yards.
It also includes introductory text, track plans and other information.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 221 illustrations
- Publisher: Bellcode Books
- Publication Date: 01/10/2009
- Category: Trains & railways: general interest
- ISBN: 9781871233223