Connectionist Psychology : A Textbook with Readings Paperback / softback
This textbook provides an introduction and review of connectionist models applied to psychological topics.
Chapters include basic reviews of connectionist models, their properties and their attributes.
The application of these models to the domains of perception, memory, attention, word processing, higher language processing, and cognitive neuropsychology is then reviewed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/04/1999
- Category: Cognition & cognitive psychology
- ISBN: 9780863777875