The Craft and Art of Scenic Design : Strategies, Concepts, and Resources Hardback
The Craft and Art of Scenic Design: Strategies, Concepts, and Resources explores how to design stage scenery from a practical and conceptual perspective.
Discussion of conceptualizing the design through script analysis and research is followed by a comprehensive overview of execution: collaboration with directors and other designers, working with spaces, developing an effective design process, and the aesthetics of stage design.
This book features case studies, key words, tip boxes, definitions, and chapter exercises.
Additionally, it provides advice on portfolio and career development, contracts, and working with a union.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 300 pages, 33 Line drawings, color; 268 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/01/2017
- Category: Ttechnical & background skills
- ISBN: 9781138937659
- Paperback / softback from £42.25
- EPUB from £40.73
- PDF from £40.73