Management Control Systems: European Edition Paperback / softback
Management Control Systems helps students to develop the insight and analytical skills required from today's managers.Students uncover how real-world managers design and use planning and control systems to implement businessstrategies.
This first European Edition is an adaptation of the market leading text Management Control Systems byAnthony and Govindarajan and is aimed specifically at international students to offer a wealth of diverse analytical cases,balanced with current content and international examples.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 664 pages, Illustrations (black and white)
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 16/01/2014
- Category: Management accounting & bookkeeping
- ISBN: 9780077133269