Mastering Spanish Audio tape
Part of the Palgrave Master Series series
Mastering Spanish has long been a popular and respected course, teaching everyday language with a thorough grammatical underpinning.
There are many varied and practical exercises and a puzzles section.
The course offers full, user-friendly explanations to all language points making it ideal for adults returning to language learning.Two cassettes are available separately (ISBN 9780333614372) and include additional unscripted dialogues with exercises to attune students' ears to the real sound of the language.
- Format: Audio tape
- Pages: 2 pages, XIII, 2 p. Tape.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/08/1995
- Category: Language self-study texts
- ISBN: 9780333614372
- Paperback / softback from £24.15
- PDF from £16.19