Manias, Panics, and Crashes : A History of Financial Crises, Seventh Edition Paperback / softback
This seventh edition of an investment classic has been thoroughly revised and expanded following the latest crises to hit international markets.
Renowned economist Robert Z. Aliber introduces the concept that global financial crises in recent years are not independent events, but symptomatic of an inherent instability in the international system.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 426 pages, IX, 426 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/10/2015
- Category: Financial crises & disasters
- ISBN: 9781137525758
- PDF from £16.99