The Guggenheim Mystery Paperback / softback
My name is Ted Spark. Three months ago, I solved the mystery of how my cousin Salim disappeared from a pod on the London Eye.
This is the story of my second mystery. This summer, I went on holiday to New York, to visit Aunt Gloria and Salim.
While I was there, a painting was stolen from the Guggenheim Museum, where Aunt Gloria works.
Then Aunt Gloria was blamed for the theft, and I realised just how important it was to find the painting, and discover who really had taken it.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
- Publication Date: 30/07/2018
- Category: Thrillers (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780141377032
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £6.00