Living with Trees : A Common Ground Handbook Paperback / softback
by Robin Walter
Living with Trees is a cornucopia of artwork, useful information, poetry and new ideas.
A book that is both practical and inspirational. It aims to re-engage individuals and communities with their local trees and woods.
Drawing on the many inspiring ways that people around the UK are redefining their relationship with trees and woods in the 21st century, it demonstrates how caring for trees and woods can enhance local biodiversity alongside community cohesion and well-being.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, Illustrated throughout
- Publisher: Little Toller Books
- Publication Date: 15/08/2019
- Category: Environmentalist, conservationist & Green organizations
- ISBN: 9781908213730