Weatherwise: Snow and Blizzards Paperback / softback
Part of the Weatherwise series
Weatherwise looks at wind, sunshine, rain and snow and how these weather conditions affect people and their lives, such as their homes, transport, clothing and jobs.
This title considers where, and why, snow and blizzards occur around the world.
It talks about the difference between snow, sleet and hail, what happens when an avalanche occurs, and the consequenes that these dramatic weather conditions can have on people.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full-colour photographs, maps and diagrams
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 12/06/2014
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750281447