Oxford Reading Tree: Level 6: Floppy's Phonics: Change Gear! Steer! Paperback / softback
Part of the Oxford Reading Tree series
Floppy's Phonics provide fun, decodable stories and non-fiction, developed to be interwoven with existing much-loved Biff, Chip and Kipper stories for focused synthetic phonics practice.
Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading.
Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
This book is also available as part of a mixed pack of 6 different books or a class pack of 36 books of the same Oxford Reading Tree level.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, in full colour
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 11/09/2008
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9780199118571