State, Power and Politics in the Making of the Modern Middle East Paperback / softback
by Roger Owen
Roger Owen has fully revised and updated his authoritative text to take into account the latest developments in the Middle East.
This book continues to serve as an excellent introduction for newcomers to the modern history and politics of this fascinating region. This third edition continues to explore the emergence of individual Middle Eastern states since the fall of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War and the key themes that have characterized the region since then.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 5 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/06/2004
- Category: Middle Eastern history
- ISBN: 9780415297141
- PDF from £20.69
- Hardback from £106.15
- EPUB from £27.77