The Severn Valley Railway : The Whole Route from Shrewsbury to Worcester Paperback / softback
Part of the Nostalgic Collection series
Concentrating on the famous 16-mile preserved stretch, this book also looks at the whole of the original route from Shrewsbury to Kidderminster and Hartlebury, and on to Droitwich and Worcester.
We also enjoy a glimpse of the connecting lines to Craven Arms, Wellington and Woofferton, including the delightful Cleobury Mortimer and Ditton Priors Light Railway.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, illustrations, facsimiles, maps
- Publisher: Mortons Media Group
- Publication Date: 01/12/1998
- Category: Railway transport industries
- ISBN: 9781858951454