Handel Paperback / softback
Part of the Routledge Revivals series
Rolland's biography attempts to provide an overview of Handel's life and works from his early lessons in music to the classical context in which he is commonly placed. Originally published in English in 1916, Hull's translation gives an insight into biographical facts and the musical pieces composed by Handel including his operas, oratorios and chamber music.
This title will be of interest to students of music and musical history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 110 pages
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/07/2017
- Category: Baroque music (c 1600 to c 1750)
- ISBN: 9781138642515
- Hardback from £23.55
- EPUB from £23.39
- PDF from £23.39
- Paperback / softback from £15.15