Ron Ransom returns to angel carving with wonderful, often whimsical, figures depicting the heavenly host at work and play.
Patterns for a guardian angel, two horn-blowing angels, and an angel to the golfers are provided.
Ron takes the carver through each step of the carving, painting, and antiquing processes with simple, direct instructions and clear color photographs.
Variations on the basic painting designs are discussed as well.
A color gallery provides a good look at the finished pieces and their variations.
This book will be an inspiration to all carvers, from the beginners to the most advanced.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 250+ color photos, 4 patterns
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/01/1997
- Category: Carvings: artworks
- ISBN: 9780887408922