Edward Seago is one of the finest artists Britain has ever produced.
At his death in 1974 he was also one of the most popular.
His skill at portraying landscapes and seascapes from Europe to the Far East gave him a worldwide following and his devotees range from the Royal Family (he taught both Prince Philip and Prince Charles to paint) to the amateur watercolourist amazed at Seago's skill.
Since his death his name has become a legend among all artists, both amateur and professional, and this book, first published in 1987, has established his reputation and popularity.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 87 colour and 10 b&w halftones, 14 line illustrations, bibliogra phy
- Publisher: David & Charles
- Publication Date: 28/01/2002
- Category: Painting & paintings
- ISBN: 9780715313152