Cambridge Grammar of English Paperback with CD ROM : A Comprehensive Guide Mixed media product
A major reference grammar offering comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English based on real everyday usage. With its clear, two part structure, this is a user-friendly book from the world's leading English grammar publisher.
The accompanying CD-ROM (Windows only) makes Cambridge Grammar of English even more accessible with: * The whole book in handy, searchable format. * Audio recordings of all the examples from the book. * Links to the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary online for instant definitions of new vocabulary.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 984 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 01/03/2006
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9780521674393