Design Error : A Human Factors Approach Paperback / softback
This book shows how to identify potential design errors and modify procedures in the design process to mitigate design-induced error.
Real life examples are used to demonstrate the points being made.
Many of the concerns raised in the book have come from a worldwide study conducted with designers, managers, and end-users.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 92 pages, 3 Tables, black and white; 4 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 16/09/2016
- Category: Production & quality control management
- ISBN: 9781498783675