Human Resource Management Paperback / softback
Edited by Ronan Carbery, Christine Cross
This contemporary, global and engaging textbook covers all the core HRM topics.
Providing a succinct overview, it gives you the tools to engage your students in critical thinking and to develop their employability skills.
Rich in pedagogy, features like HRM in the Global Business Environment and HRM and Organizational Performance prepare your students for the modern workplace.
Video interviews offer a practitioner perspective, allowing students to relate theory to practice, while HRM in the News boxes shine a light on current issues, such as lawsuits against ridesharing company Uber.
The second edition of this popular textbook is compulsory reading for HRM courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Accessibly written but also offering depth and rigour, it is appropriate for a wide range of courses.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 332 pages, 146 Tables, color; 146 Illustrations, color; XLII, 332 p. 146 illus. in color.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 29/11/2018
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9781352004021
- PDF from £44.27