A visual tour of antique jewelry covering the Victorian and Edwardian eras, through Art Nouveau and Art Deco designs.
Identifies makers and styles, with hundreds of color images of cameos, hair ornaments, hat pins, necklaces, bracelets, pins, and more.
A proven reliable source of information, with updated value references, expanded text, and new images.
Fascinating details on the origins, materials, and makers bring this jewelry to life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 500+ color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/04/2011
- Category: Antiques & collectables
- ISBN: 9780764336508
- Paperback / softback from £24.49