Wartime Fashion to Colour Paperback / softback
by Rosie Hore
Part of the Patterns to Colour series
A fascinating colouring book of fashions of the Second World War, from wartime weddings and glamorous American fashions to the uniforms worn by the armed forces and air raid wardens.
With snippets of historical information on every page, and internet links to selected websites to find out more.
Published in association with Imperial War Museums.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, black and white with spot colour
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/05/2016
- Category: Colouring & painting activity books
- ISBN: 9781474917162