Preserving Digital Materials Paperback / softback
by Ross Harvey
This is a concise handbook for a wide range of stakeholders who need to understand how preservation works in the digital world.
It synthesizes current information, research, and perspectives about digital preservation from sources across many areas of practice.
It will be of interest to a wide range of information professionals, and anyone who wants to learn about how digital preservation works.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 276 pages, 4 Tables, unspecified
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 02/03/2018
- Category: Automation of library & information processes
- ISBN: 9781538102978
- Hardback from £63.29
- EPUB from £104.88
- PDF from £73.92