Graphics-sequenced interpretation of ECG Paperback / softback
Edited by Rui Zeng
This book is intended for medical students unfamiliar with electrocardiograms (ECG); anyone just getting started with ECG can use this book to start from scratch.
After familiarizing themselves with this simple and practical method for interpreting ECG, readers will discover how to quickly and easily read ECG strips without overlooking potentially abnormal conditions.
Based on the authors' substantial experience, which is compared with other ECG interpretation methods and combined with traditional guidelines, the book equips readers with the fundamental knowledge and skills needed to rapidly and accurately read and interpret ECG.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 163 pages, 215 Illustrations, color; 1 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 163 p. 216 illus., 215 i
- Publisher: Springer Verlag, Singapore
- Publication Date: 17/12/2015
- Category: Cardiovascular medicine
- ISBN: 9789812879530