Taking Your Android Tablets to the Max Paperback / softback
The march of the Android-based tablets has begun, including Galaxy Samsung Tab, Motorola XOOM, Nook and more.
But where do you start? And what can you do with an Android tablet? Taking Your Android Tablets to the Max is a one-stop shop for users of all skill levels, helping you get the most out of any Android tablet. This book offers: A breakdown of the differences between an Android 2.0+ or an Android 3.0 device Tips for choosing the best device for you and how to best network (i.e., best wireless carrier for 3G or 4G or just WIFI) Detailed walkthroughs on how to get the most out of your tablet and the apps for it
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, X, 208 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 02/04/2012
- Category: PDAs & other handheld devices: consumer/user guides
- ISBN: 9781430236894
- PDF from £19.54