Financial Centres in Europe : Post-Crisis Risks, Challenges and Opportunities Hardback
by Rym Ayadi, Emrah Arbak
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions series
Assesses to what extent increased international cooperation could help selected financial centres in Europe respond to the future risks and opportunities facing them.
The book identifies challenges that the jurisdictions face in coming years by means of representative samples and systematic comparisons of financial centres.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 185 pages, IX, 185 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/11/2013
- Category: Financial crises & disasters
- ISBN: 9781137275035
- Paperback / softback from £57.75