Tao and Trinity: Notes on Self-Reference and the Unity of Opposites in Philosophy Hardback
by S. Austin
The Chinese Tao and the Western Trinity have a fundamental unity of theme: the unity of opposites.
Both are connected with problems as broad and diverse as how to describe the entire universe, how a system can talk about itself, the relationship between symbols and realities, and the nature of signs and sacraments.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 130 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; X, 130 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/11/2014
- Category: Western philosophy: Ancient, to c 500
- ISBN: 9781137501585
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £39.95