Sex, Gender and the Conservative Party : From Iron Lady to Kitten Heels Hardback
Part of the Gender and Politics series
As leader of the Conservative party, David Cameron inherited a multi-faceted gender problem: only 17 women MPs; an unhappy women's organization; electorally uncompetitive policies 'for women'; and a party which was seemingly unattractive to women voters.
This book is an account of the feminization of the party since 2005.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 299 pages, XIII, 299 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/11/2011
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9780230279001
- PDF from £58.64
- Paperback / softback from £60.89