Gender Diversity, Recognition and Citizenship : Towards a Politics of Difference Hardback
by S. Hines
Part of the Citizenship, Gender and Diversity series
This book examines the meanings and significance of the UK Gender Recognition Act within the context of broader social, cultural, legal, political, theoretical and policy shifts concerning gender and sexual diversity, and addresses current debates about equality and diversity, citizenship and recognition across a range of disciplines.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 150 pages, IX, 150 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/11/2013
- Category: Social discrimination
- ISBN: 9780230271890
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £50.59