Export Success and Industrial Linkages : The Case of Readymade Garments in South Asia Hardback
by S. Khan
This book uses an analysis of the garment industry in South Asia to uphold the predictions of neo-classical economic trade theory, but suggest that there is little to learn from it about business, structural, and institutional practices or critical linkages and partnerships.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 191 pages, XIV, 191 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/07/2009
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9780230608504
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £50.79